Since 1995, BULLS has represented athletic cycling with highest quality claims in nearly any price class: from the beginners' mountain bike to the carbon racing machine to be used in world elite races, BULLS offers a convincing bike range that brings home new test victories from renowned trade journals every year.
Since Team BULLS was founded in 2007, internal product development has made direct use of know-how from professional sports. Riders such as double German champion and five-fold Cape-Epic winner Karl Platt are directly involved in development of new bikes and sensible innovations. In addition to the best possible price, fair production is another value that the BULLS brand is committed to.
130 employees and more than 1,000 specialist dealers across Europe work for BULLS' sustainable success. Sites in twelve countries, including the USA, New Zealand, Russia and Great Britain, contribute to increasing popularity of best-sellers such as the legendary Copperhead – and figures are still growing.
BULLS specialist dealer network
The BULLS specialist dealer – part of a strong network
The BULLS network is made up of nearly 1,000 independent bicycle specialists across Europe. You will be sure to find a store near your location as well. Intense consulting at the highest level, the possibility of going for a non-committal rest ride, and of course the comprehensive BULLS offer with its bestsellers and test winning bikes – they are all part of the all-round service our BULLS specialist dealers offer.
All BULLS genuine parts that you may need can usually be delivered within 24 hours from the central warehouse in Cologne to permit the fastest repairs at the highest level.
Best consulting quality thanks to internal knowledge transfer
The network's core is its internal knowledge transfer, which turns our specialist dealers into true experts in the increasingly complex technical questions, e.g.in the area of e-bikes. Internal certifications as e-bike competence centres or high-quality workshops are supported by trainings at the Cologne Academy to ensure best consulting quality and technical know-how at the state of the art everywhere at BULLS.
BULLS is part of a story of success that spans 50 years. The concept is based on bicycle specialist dealers acting in cooperatives with a total turnover exceeding one billion Euro and a global network of purchasers and suppliers. The satisfaction of our long-term customers has enabled this success.
Fair production & social responsibility
United Nations Global Compact
As part of a cooperative company, BULLS represents sustainable interaction of social action, economy and ecology. BULLS took another step in 2013 by entering the Global Compact of the United Nations, and committing to the principles of fair working conditions, environmental protection and protection of human rights.
The ten principles of the United Nations Global Compact:
- Companies should support and honour protection of the international human rights.
- Companies should ensure that they do not become guilty of contributing to violations of human rights.
- Companies should maintain freedom of association and effective recognition of the right to collective bargaining.
- Companies should support the abolition of all forms of forced labour.
- Companies should support the abolition of child labour.
- Companies should support the abolition of discrimination in finding employment and being employed.
- Companies should follow the principle for foresightedness in dealing with environmental problems.
- Companies should take initiatives to promote better environmental awareness.
- Companies should accelerate the development and distribution of environmentally compatible technologies.
- Companies should act against any kind of corruption, including extortion and bribery.